Thursday, August 7, 2008

My eBay Store - Madison Place Flea Market

This is the 6th day I've had my eBay store open. Today I sold 3 items from the store and 3 items (out of 7) from the online auctions I had running. I definately need to put items with more value in the store as I only made $4 which brings me up to $14 in 6 days out of the eBay Store Sales. I won't be getting rich any time soon I'm thinking.

I've added more inventory tonight so check it out.
http://www.stores.ebay.com/madison-place-fleamarket

I'm going to Arkansas for the weekend, Bargains Galore on 64 started today, I hope they save me some - bargains that is. Bargains Galore on 64 is a couple hundred miles of yard sales, unfortunatly, I have to work tomorrow so I won't get there until the last day of the sales. It's about a 3 hour drive but we thought we'd go find what we can and have some fun along the way. We are planning on leaving tomorrow night and getting a motel room so Saturday morning we can get an early start.

I'll try to get a bunch of pictures, I always find weird and unusual items but also many beautiful things as well.

Wish me luck! I'm outta here!

No comments: