Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Ebay Store - Madison Place Flea Market

Today is the 5th day my ebay store has been open and not one sale for the whole day. I have found that eBay store visiability is very low. The eBay store advertising though the eBay site is almost non-exsistent. A logo and perhaps, if you are lucky, your store items are listed after the auction style items, however, this is not always the case.

In order for any profit to be made sales have to be made. If nobody sees your store, sales will not be made. This is something I really wish eBay would work on, as it could be profitibale for everybody all the way around.

Advertising on your own through your own website or blog is about the only recourse we have to get the word out that we are e-store owners. I'm going to try various online bullentin boards as well, however, I feel that option would be more successful if I had one specific items or catagory in my store inventory instead of a hodge-podge selection.

I have regular eBay auctions ending tomorrow so I will have sales, I'll just have to wait and see what the store situation does. If anybody has any ideas or suggestions I've left a link to the store so you can check it out, don't heisitate to email me!

http://www.stores.ebay.com/madison-place-fleamarket

No comments: