Wednesday, December 3, 2008

More Christmas Collectibles

Here are some more of the wonderful Christmas Collectibles I have found this year.


This fabulous old record is dated 1948. It was produced by Voco, Inc. One side plays "I wish I were Santa Claus and the other plays "Jingle Bells". This cover is one of the cutest I've ever seen.

This book is titled Good Old Days and is full of Christmas Pictures all the way back to the Civil War times. The book was compiled in 1980 but the pictures are from just about every era.

This great celluloid Santa lights up, it's 14" tall and just darling!
These wooden ornaments are from the 1970's era.
These minature santa's are only 2 1/2" tall, they are adorable!

Send me your great Christmas decoration finds, I'll be glad to post them!











No comments: