Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Welcome to Granny's Fabulous Finds


I owned and operated a flea market and antique store for 6 years. I was so burnt out on being married to the business I happily sold out. It didn't take long to come to the conclusion that I had made a rash decision. While I enjoy the freedom of not having the responsibility of owning a store, I can't stop buying and selling.

***
I am completely addicited to hunting for bargains at yard sales, swap meets, flea markets, thrift stores, auctions and outlet stores. I sell on eBay, I have flea market booths, I rent space occassionally at the swap meet during the summer and I have a couple of yard sales a year.
***
This buying and selling gets into your blood and becomes a part of you. I know there are lots of people in the world that share this same ailment. While I'm not ready to open another flea market I have started this website and this blog to share my great finds, gloat about my coveted bargains, offer tips and advice on collecting and inform all you bargain hunters of events and places that you'll want to visit. I hope you enjoy visiting and please visit my website at http://www.grannysfabulousfinds.com/

No comments: